Dear parents and students of St. Peter’s College- Negombo Branch
The following decisions were taken at the board of administration meeting held, 5th January.
(1) YEAR END EXAMS 2020
Parents are requested to come to the college on the 9th of January according to the following schedule to collect the question papers from the class teachers. No children are allowed even at the car park. Please come along with the students record book.
Grade one - (8.00-9.00am)
Exams will be conducted from 11-16th January. Printed Exam time table will be given on Saturday (9th) with instructions for the exams. Please refer to the college website too.
Middle and upper school:
Question papers will be uploaded in the college website. Papers will be uploaded before 10 minutes of every exam and will be removed at the end of the exam. Students need to send the WhatsApp pictures of the answer scripts within 10 minutes after the exams. Teachers will not mark the answer scripts if you delay to send the photographs of the answer scripts.
Exams will be conducted from 11-16th January. Basket subjects in the early hours and of the morning and the main subjects in the evening hours with the parents supervision. Examination time table will be uploaded in the college website on Thursday (7th).
Exams will be conducted from 25th January onwards in the college main hall. Time table will be uploaded in the college website in due course of the time. (You are requested to hand over the text books as you come for every subject for you O/L examination from 1st of March onwards.
(2) DISTRIBUTION OF TEXT BOOKS AND RECEIVING THE SEALED PACK OF ANSWER SCRIPTS.
Middle and upper school-
Gr 10- 18th Monday 7.30-9.30am (Rs 335/-)
Gr 09- 19th Tuesday 7.30-9.30am(Rs 570/-)
Gr 08- 20th Wednesday 7.30-9.30am (Rs 195/- & 500/-)
Gr 07- 21st Thursday 7.30-9.30am (Rs 420/-)
Gr 06- 22nd Friday 7.30-9.30am (Rs 720/-)
Gr 02- 18th Monday 11.00-1.00 pm (Rs 3430/-)
Gr 03- 19th Tuesday 11.00-1.00 pm (Rs 3640/- & 500/-)
Gr 04- 20th Wednesday 11.00-1.00 pm (Rs 2850/-)
Gr 05- 21st Thursday 11.00-1.00 pm (Rs 2990/-)
Common instructions for the distribution of books.
@ Parents are requested to bring the amount mentioned and pay the same to the college accounts department on the same day itself.
@ A, B, C classes (2020)
· “A”classes of grades 6-10 from 7.30-8.10am on your day.
· “B” classes of grades 6-10 from 8.10-8.50am on your day
· “C” classes of grades 6-10 from 8.50-9.30am on your day
@ A, B, C , D classes (2020)
· Primary students will receive all new books.
· “A” classes of grade 1-5 from 11.00-11.30am on your day
· “B” classes of grades 1-5 from 11.30-12.00 pm on your day.
· “C” classes of grades 1-5 from 12.00-12.30 pm on your day.
· “D” classes of grades 1-5 from 12.30-1.00 pm on your day
@ The IT book of the primary section has not been included , since the decision is to reuse the books of the previous year. It will be collected later and distribute accordingly. Parents are requested to hand over the used IT book to facilitate the process. (Kindly bring the book on your day)
@ Text books will not be handed over to students but to the parents only. (Education department). Please bring all the text books of the previous year and all parts of the text books of some subjects. Missing or not bringing all the books might allow the class teacher not to issue all the books of the year 2021.
@ Time slot for each class is given within the prescribed time schedule. Please follow strictly
@ Parents should bring the sealed answer scripts pack on the same day.
@ Parents need to remove the cover of the text books/ should know the desired subjects of the year 2021/ must come to the college in proper attire/ no one under quarantine to the college please.
@ Parents are accommodated in the classrooms for the distribution of text books but will be monitored by the clerical staff not to send everyone at the same time.
@ YOUR PATIENCE IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED IF THERE COULD BE ANY DELAY IN PROCESSING DUE TO HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES.
(3) ONLINE CLASSES
· Grades 2-11 (2021) from 25th January onwards
· A/Ls from 11th January onwards . (Paper discussion will begin from 18th January onwards)
(4) VIRTUAL WELCOME of the grade one 2021 will be done on the 29th of January
(5) PREFECTS AND STEWARDS 2021
· Junior prefects (2020) will become the senior prefects
· the grade 11 (2020) will be interviewed from 25th January onwards for the post of junior prefects
· Stewards will be given dates for the interviews
· Present senior prefects and stewards will be terminated after the induction of the new prefects board and stewards
(6) RELOCATED CLASSROOMS
Kindly help the teachers to arrange the classrooms in a more nicer way. All that could be done are done already by the college. But I believe a classroom itself should be a learning place. Make it more beautiful and attractive. Empty and non attractive classrooms are like empty clay pots.
(7) The class teachers of 2020 will take parents meeting on either Saturday or Sunday to brief you more clearly with some added details.
Appreciate your help to the college in the year 2020. We as a staff will commit to deliver the best and look after your children as they grow up with all aspects of human formation.
Chart is Changed
3rd Term Test Time Table Grade 01 to 05 CLICK HERE
3rd Term Test Time Table Grade 06 & 07 CLICK HERE
3rd Term Test Time Table Grade 08 CLICK HERE
Grade 09 Time table has been changed CLICK HERE