Final List of Catholic Applicants (Grade One 2023) CLICK HERE
St. Peter's College - Colombo 04, Negombo Branch will continue the Grade1 Interviews (2023) without any cancellation on 4th onwards. please continue the given instructions and attend for the given time slots. If there is any change we will inform you as soon as possible.
Admission for Grade 01 (2023) CLICK HERE
GRADE ONE ACADEMIC YEAR 2023
applications must be submitted to the college security in person or by registered
post on or before 25th of March 2022. This applies to non-Catholic
be conducted in the first week of April 2022. Specific dates will be posted on
College website by 28th of March 2022.
If you need
any information please call the College Security
Office 0312 236 796 between 4. 00
pm to 6. 00 pm.
Interview calling letter CLICK HERE
Interview calling letter - sixth day (Catholic Applicants) CLICK HERE
Interview calling letter - sixth day and seventh day (Non-Catholic Applicants) CLICK HERE
- 1st Day Catholic Interviews - 30.03.2022 CLICK HERE
- 2nd Day Catholic Interviews - 31.03.2022 CLICK HERE
- 3rd Day Catholic Interviews - 01.04.2022 CLICK HERE
- 4th Day Catholic Interviews - 04.04.2022 CLICK HERE
- 5th Day Catholic Interviews - 05.04.2022 CLICK HERE
- 6th Day and 7th Day Catholic and Non-Catholic Interviews (06.04.2022 - 07.04.2022) CLICK HERE
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE INTERVIEW BY NON-CATHOLIC APPLICANTS
- Birth Certificate of Child (Original)
- Civil Marriage Certificate of Parents (Original)
- Legal document if Parents are Divorced
- Gramasevaka Certificate or Latest Utility Bill (Proof Address)
- Identity Card Copies (Father/ Mother)
- Colour Photograph of the Child
- Deposited Bank Slip (Office)
- Utility Bill
- Highest Educational Qualification of the Father and Mother
Catholic Boys and Girls Selected List CLICK HERE
Attention Non-Catholic Applicants
of non-Catholic children will take place after 25thof April 2022.
Appeal Name List Grade One 2023 CLICK HERE
Appeal Second Name List Grade One 2023 CLICK HERE
Selection of appeals will take place after the 3rdof May 2022.